Pricing & Timings
1. What are the ticket rates for EsselWorld and combined tickets?
- EW: Adult is ₹ 949/- & Child is ₹ 699/-
- Combined rate (EW+WK) Adult is @ ₹ 1299/- Child is @ ₹ 899/-
- Passport Next : Adult is @ ₹ 1599/- & Child is @ ₹ 1299/-
- Senior citizen @ ₹ 399/-
- Combined rate Senior citizen @ ₹ 599/-
2. What are the timings of EsselWorld?
- Season 10.00 AM TO 8.00 PM (Weekdays)
- Season 10.00 AM TO 9.00 PM (Weekends)
- Non Season 10.00 AM. To 7.00 PM
Route to reach
1. What is the route to reach parks?
Borivali Station – From Borivali Station west take Bus no.294 to Gorai Creek and from Gorai creek our ferries are available that will drop you to the park (Ferry charges ₹ 50/- per person to & fro).
Malad Station – From Malad Station West, take Bus No. 272 to Malad Marve, from Malad Marve our ferries are available, Ferry charges ₹ 50/- per person to & fro.
Bhayandar – MBMT Bus no.4
By Road from Mumbai: Take Western Express Highway (WEH), turn left to Kashimira and drive down to Mira-Bhayander road. Our signages will guide you to reach the park. It will take around 30-45 minutes from Kashimira.
By Road from Gujarat: Take National Highway 8 till fountain junction then, turn right to Kashimira and drive down to Mira-Bhayander road. Our signages will guide you to reach the park. It will take around 30-45 minutes from Kashimira.
1. Why children are not allowed on Adult Ride?
It is strongly recommended for the guests above 4’ 6” by the manufacture of the ride so that safety gears like lap bars, shoulder bars, belts, leg space, hand holding space, etc work efficiently. Hence the height criteria.
2. How many thrill rides are there in your park?
- High thrill motion rides are – Zyclone/ Thunder / Enterprise / Aqua dive / Top Spin.
- Medium thrill rides are – Rainbow / Slam Bob
- Low thrill motion rides are – Aero Swinger
- High thrill rides are - Big Apple / Mini Tele Combat / Happy Sky
- Medium thrill rides are - Rio Grand Train / Yard Train
- Low thrill rides are - Convoy Track
3. Why guests are not recommended to seat on circular motion rides like Monster/ Thunder etc. ride immediately after lunch/snacks?
We recommend guest to avoid taking motion rides, immediately after the lunch just to avoid the vomiting & motion sickness.
4. Why some of the rides are not covered / shed?
It's not possible to cover some of the rides because of their specific design and/or up & down movements.
5. Why children not allowed on Rainbow Ride?
SAFETY FIRST! It is recommended for the guests above 4’ 6” as the gondola’s safety bar can not hold guests below 4' 6" height.
6. Why adults are not allowed on BIG Apple ride?
Guests Above 4' 6" height can not sit properly, as this ride is specifically designed for child.
7. Why it is suggested to remove valuable things on some of the rides?
Some of the rides like thunder/ enterprise / Top spin etc. Rotates 360 degree, keeping in mind possibilities of loss of valuables due to falling off, slipping off from pockets/body parts, it is recommended to avoid carrying valuables on the rides.
8. Why six persons required for each car in Aqua Dive?
Please, note that to complete a smooth ride, we require minimum load/ weight in each car to avoid car stopping in between water pond after the impact with pool water and the required speed to cross upward slope after the pool.
9. Do we allow repeat ride to the guests?
YES! If there is no queue!! In case of queue we request guests to join the queue again.
10. How many Adult / Family & Children Rides are in the park?
Adult – 10 / Family – 14 / Children – 12 / Kids - 3. Total 39 rides are there in the park excluding coin games. Other attraction includes Artic Circle, Riki’s Rocking Alley, Fish Pedicure, Bull-Tosser, 7D Theater, Derby Racer and many more.
11. Why RRA & Arctic Circle are separately chargeable.
RRA & Arctic Circle are independent facilities for guests and are coin operated games. Hence, not included in one-day package charge.
12. Tell us something about Prabal the Killer.
Prabal the Killer is an original INS Navy ship (Fast Attack Craft) with maximum speed of 37+ Knots, Commissioned in 1976, made in Russia & Decommissioned in 1999. Similar class ships had played very vital role in INDO-PAK war in 1971. On its deck, it has 4-Surface to Surface missile launcher, 1-Surface to Air missile launcher and 2-AK-230 (33mm guns).
1. How many entrance points do you have in EsselWorld?
Three entrance gates are there in EsselWorld. One via ferryboat i.e. Via Borivali as well as Marve & second one is by road via Bhayander, third is Rainbow gate i.e. entrance from Water Kingdom.
2. Where is information center in the park?
You will get all information from GR Counters at all the entrances of the parks as well as from all rides, F&B kiosks even big display guide maps are installed at every junction of the park for guest’s convenience.
3. You have PCO & STD Facilities?
We do not have P.C.O inside the park. (For emergency we can provide call from EPBX system from the control tower in EsselWorld).
4. Do you have any First Aid centre available in the park?
We have First Aid centre which is in between Thunder and Arctic Circle.
5. You have any Resting-place in the park?
Yes, there are many resting places for guests. Like Dada Dadi corner, Moms corner, opposite Rainbow ride and highway car, behind control tower.
6. Which Day Park is closed?
Park is open all 365 days in the year.
7. Do you have any lost & Found Inquiry system?
Yes, at control tower Ext. No. 611.
8. You have any ATM center?
Yes, We have Yes Bank ATM opp Taipan restaurant & at the entry from ferry point. All credit card and debit card are accepted at ticket counters as well as in all major restaurant & bar.
9. Where is announcement system?
At control tower. Near Rainbow Ride.
10. You have any web site?
11. Why outside eatables is not permitted inside the park!
Outside eatables are strictly prohibited inside the park to maintain cleanliness & proper hygiene inside the park, even it cause inconvenience to other guest, however we allow only Infant’s food inside the park.
12. Why Sr. Citizen’s age proof is required?
We have to maintain all the records of age proof of sr. citizen to produce the same to entertainment depts.
13. How much time does it takes to reach EW by car?
Depends from where you are starting, however, it takes 45-60 mts via Kashi-mira Chowk
14. How many hours are required to complete each park?
Depends on person to person. But single visit to all the rides take around 4 hrs on weekends and around 3 hrs during weekdays. The duration is slightly more in seasons.
15. Can we visit comfortably both the parks in one day?
16. When did EsselWorld start its operations?
EW started on 24th December 1989
1. How many ferries do you have?
2. Can we use the same EsselWorld ferry to go to Water Kingdom?
3. What is the rate for ferry ticket and is it a return ticket?
The charges are ₹ 50/- per person and yes it is a return ticket.
4. Why there is no half-ferry ticket rate for kids?
here are no full & half charges for ferry tickets. It’s a flat rate applicable to all, who are above 3' 3".
5. How much time it takes to reach EW/ WK from Borivali side jetty?
12 - 15 mins if there’s high tide & 15- 20 mins if its low tides.
6. What is the frequency of ferries?
Every 20 mins from / for Gorai & 30 mins from / for Marve.
7. Why there is a difference in frequency of Gorai & Marve ferries?
- Distance is the main reason as marve takes 01 hr for to & fro journey, whereas, Gorai takes 35-40 mts for a return trip
- More guests come from Borivali hence more ferries are deployed there.
8. When is your last ferry?
We have ferries operational till last guest’s leave the park.
9. Can we use the same ticket for Marve also?
10. Are these ferries SAFE? What is the capacity of this ferry?
Yes! We do all prescribed periodic maintenance and upkeep our ferries. Also experienced & qualified crew is operating these ferries.
Capacity- answer depends on ferry to ferry.
11. Why don’t you include ferry charges with ticket charges and give it at ferry counter itself?
There are different authorities to govern, example for entrance ticket, entertainment authorities are involved whereas for ferry, maritime authorities are involved.
Food & Beverage
1. Do you have good only veg restaurants inside the park?
YES. For Veg we have Southern Treat, Petus, Ohh! Mumbai, Quick Pick-1 & Quick pick-2.
2. You have any Non –Veg restaurant?
- Taipan – Chinese Restaurant.
- Non-veg pizzas at "Domino's Pizza".
- Happy Singh Da Dhaba
3. You have any Beer bar in EW?
Yes in EW at Riki’s Rocking Alley & Taipan Chinese restaurant.
4. Any nearest staying facilities?
Yes' there are many Hotels available at Gorai / Manori & Uttan.
1. What is Passport Next?
Passport Next is an Annual pass valid for 1 year and you have total 3 visit in 1 year.
You have 4th Complimentary entry in ₹ 100 (valid from Jan to Mar and Jul to sept)
It also includes discount coupons for F&B and paid attractions.
Adult Passport Rate – ₹ 1599/-
Child Passport (Between 3.3" and 4.6") – ₹ 1299/-
2. Do you provide any group discount?
Yes, we do arrange for group discount for minimum 30 people in a group.
3. What is the validity of online ticket?
Online ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of visit selected.